Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Falcons just flat out suck and other ramblins



Hey you assholes it's me the ol ball coach, click clack mo fos. I have forgot more football than you jackholes will ever know. What I am bloggin about today is the fact that the Atlanta Falcons suck ,hell they should hire me thats how bad they suck. I could go in there with Danny Warful and kick ass. What the hell is home depot man thinking you hire a scout to be general manager what the janitor would not take the job. Im sure maybe Belecheat could take a crap in a cup and they could hire his turd. I just think they are the worst franchise in America hell my old Tampa team could beat there ass right now.

All right my next beef why did the dolphins hire Tony Soprano. Oh yea check out the picture of me at Augusta I am pissing on an Azalea bush. I could have took a dump but I held it. What a surprise Randy Moss beat up some chick I don't think anyone saw that coming hell he could not even make it through free shoes university. Man I remember when I would just whip their ass run up the score for fun. Hey but check out these hot girls from FSU makes me wanna run some zone defense if you know what I mean. All right you mo fos the ol ball coach has got to get his golf on. Until next time click clack you mo fos.

No comments: